Monday, March 19, 2012

Shock to NBC, 3/19/2012

Shock  to NBC this  Morning
 
This is  not sent for  discussion.  If you agree,  forward it.  If you
Don't, delete  it.


I don't want to know one  way or the  other.  By me  forwarding it, you know how I feel. 
 
 
 
 




 
                                   I'll

                            Bet this was a

                              Surprise to

                                  NBC.... 



                                                                   NBC POLL


Do you believe

That the word

God should

Stay in

American

Culture?
  



NBC this

Morning had a

Poll on this

Question. They

Had the

Highest Number

Of responses

That they have

Ever had for

One of their

Polls, and the

Percentage was

The same as

This:
 



86% to keep
 the

Words, IN God

We Trust and

God in the

Pledge of

Allegiance 



14% against 




That is a

Pretty

'commanding'

Public

Response.
 



I was asked to
 send

This on if I

Agreed   
or  delete

If I didn't
 ...


Now it is your
Turn.  It is
Said that 86% of

Americans

Believe the

Word God

Should

Stay.......
  



Therefore, I

Have a very

Hard time

Understanding

Why there is

Such a mess

About having

'In God We

Trust' on our

Money and

Having God in

The Pledge of

Allegiance.
 


Why is the

World catering

To this 14%? 




AMEN!




If you agree,

Pass this on
 , if not,

Simply delete.
  



In God We

Trust
 
 



 



 

This is  the day the  LORD has  made.  I will  rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment