Thursday, February 14, 2013

Personal Note on Dr, Carson


To My Friends, One and All,

Dr. Ben Carson's speech at the Annual Prayer Breakfast has gone viral and is reading available on youtube.  I am nearly certain that all of you have seen it.  If not, PLEASE, take the time to watch it!  After viewing the speech, I was fortunate to see Dr. Carson's interview with Sean Hannity.  The man is truly amazing!

After viewing Dr. Carson's speech and appearance on Hannity, I purchased his book, "America The Beautiful."  I downloaded it on my Kindle yesterday and, believe me, it is a book that is extremely difficult to put down.  Along with it being common sensical, it is a great refresher on the history and constitution of this great country.  I also noted that it was written with great passion.  It is a great book.  I highly recommend it to all of you, my contemporaries and celebrity friends alike.  Please take the time to read this.

MY MESSAGE HERE IS ALSO ONE OF PASSION.  THE GOOD DOCTOR IS TRULY ONE OF THE "GOOD GUYS" AND, LIKE ALL OF YOU, A TRUE "BROTHER FOR THE CAUSE."   DARB

No comments:

Post a Comment